FEBRUARY 17, 2018 | LAGOS NIGERIA
A one day celebration of all things incredible, magical, innovative, and entrepreneurial.GET TICKETS
What can you expect from SLAY Festival 2018?
- Opportunities for networking.
- Masterclasses focused on tech, career and life.
- Connect with your favorite influencers and celebs.
- Discover new products from local entrepreneurs.
- Free health check ups and healthy living tips.
- Direct access to career experts.
- Business speakers with global expertise.
- Experts Corner for 1-on-1 coaching.
- Live musical performances.
- The best in beauty, hair and skincare.
Speakers & Performances
We are bringing the best in business, career, arts, culture, entertainment, health, technology and media to share their expertise and knowledge at SLAY Festival.
Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: Actress and Philanthropist
Bonang Matheba: Award winning TV Personality
Lucy Quist: Former Managing Director, Airtel Ghana
Tonye Cole, Co-Founder, Sahara Group
Simi Nwogugu: Executive Director, Junior Achievement Nigeria
Funke Opeke: Chief Executive Officer, Main One Cable
Sophia Ike-Onu: Founder, 5k Shop
Chin Okeke: Founder, Eclipse West Africa
Funmi Victor-Okigbo, Chief Executive Officer, No Surprises Events
Yele Bademosi: Managing Partner, Microtraction
Chika Uwazie, African Tech Executive
Ink Eze, Founder, AsoEbiBella
Nnenna Onyewuchi, Director, Strategy and Founder, Yellow Brick Road
Glory Edozien: Founder, 9to5Chick
Jessica Akano, Talent Acquisition Manager, Andela
Traveling from out of town? Let us help you find your way around the cosmopolitan city of Lagos, Nigeria.
Our travel partners have put together affordable packages to make it easy and convenient for you to enjoy SLAY Festival.
Hotel Bon Voyage
The Avenue Suites VI
Schedule & Activities
Experience inspiring motivational seminars, beauty & style demonstrations, delicious food, your favorite celebrities, shopping marketplace with local entrepreneurs and much more.
Find other people who will be traveling to the
event. Make connections.